Drops Community

How do I restore my purchase?

All transactions are connected to your Apple ID or Play Store account.

If you need help restoring your purchase on a new device, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to the original device with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
  2. If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app.
  3. Log in to Drops using Facebook, Google, or email within the app’s Profile menu.
  4. Tap on Restore purchase within the app’s Profile menu.
  5. If you have not yet done so, download the Drops app to the new device you want to use.
  6. Log in to Drops using the same Facebook, Google, or email login you selected in the above step within the app’s Profile menu.

If you need help to restoring your purchase on the same device you used to make your original purchase, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple / Google Play Store ID with which you made your purchase.
  2. Log out, then log back in to Drops with Facebook, Google, mail in the app’s Profile menu. If you’re on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t active it.
  3. Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.

If it is still not working and you need more help, contact us by messaging us from the app’s Help section. Send us a copy of the purchase receipt you received from Apple / Google along with details about the issue you’re experiencing, so we can assist you further.

Apple to Android Account and Purchase Movement
Different Price for Premium Package?
同一个付费账号在我的手机和pad上面可以同时使用吗

Hello! I can’t restore my purchase on the new phone. I’ve taken unlimitted access for one language, but tap on “restore purchase” doesn’t activate and fix my package.
Please, help me.

Hi,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you please try to follow these steps?

• Log in to the original device with the same Apple / Google ID you made your purchase with.
  • Tap on Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.
  • Download the Drops app on the new device you want to use.
  • Log in to Drops with your account (Facebook or Google) in the app’s Profile menu.

If you still need assistance, please send us a message from the app’s Help section, and attach the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple or Google!

We appreciate your cooperation and patience!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

pinned #4

After updates my plan for one language Genius - is broke down.
Restoring purchases- not helping.
What can I do?

Hi @11128,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any glitch or inconvenience!

Please, message us from the app’s Help section, tell us more details about what is happening exactly, and send us the receipt of your purchase!

We’ll assist you to sort this out!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hi!
I purchased a premium version, but still have no access. All topics are locked.

Hi @Sang-Mee_Kim,

Thanks for playing Drops! We’re sorry for any inconvenience!

In order to make your subscription work, please try to go through these steps:

1. Make sure you are logged in to the same Drops app that you made your purchase in.
    Besides our main app we created different apps for specific languages. You can check the logo of the application in the receipt to see which one you purchased the subscription in.

2. Try to log out of the application and log back in again, and if you’re on iOS, make sure you enter your Apple password correctly when prompted. This is an essential part of the login process - without it, we can not retrieve the purchases you have on your phone, and we can’t active it.

3. Make sure you are logged in to your device with the same Apple / Google ID you made your purchase with.

4. Tap Restore purchase in the app’s Profile menu.

If you still have trouble accessing the Premium features, please message us from the app’s Help section referring to #14 and send us the receipt of your purchase you received from Apple / Google (or Paddle). We’ll sort this out for you!

Cheers,

Gina
@ The Drops Support Team

Hi
I purchased a yearly subscription yesterday and changed my mind so i did the restore option.
I logged out, then logged in…pressed restore buttom and i get the message “purchased restored”…but the purchase is not restored and the subscription is not removed.

Thanks for giving a try to Drops @George!

Restoring a purchase helps you to access to content you’ve already purchased. For example, when you upgrade to a new phone, you don’t lose all of the items you purchased on the old phone.

We’re sorry to hear you’ve decided to not keep your subscription.

Your payment and subscription are handled by Apple or Google and you can manage them by following the instructions here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039 (iOS, Apple)
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481 (Android, Google)

You need to cancel the recurring subscription in order to avoid getting charged automatically again at the renewal date.

These guides can help you to request a refund directly from Apple or Google:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084 (Apple)
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637#apps (Google)